Conditions We Treat
Our family doctors deliver the full range of acute, chronic, and preventive medical care services. We employ state of the art laboratory tests to provide highly individualized diagnoses and treatments. We treat our patients with naturopathic therapies including lifestyle medicine, nutritional supplementation, herbal medicine, acupuncture, homeopathy, and integrative physical medicine. Our family doctors prescribe standard pharmaceuticals when indicated. Following are typical conditions we treat.
We believe successfully healing chronic illness requires a whole-body approach with thorough investigation, personalized treatments and on-going support.
- Autoimmune and chronic inflammatory diseases
- Blood sugar-related conditions: Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Hypoglycemia
- Cardiovascular disease: Hypertension, High cholesterol
- Digestive disorders: IBS, GERD, Ulcers, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative colitis, SIBO, Chronic constipation, Candida yeast infections, Parasites, Celiac disease
- Allergies: Food allergies, Chronic seasonal allergies
- Dermatology: Acne, Rashes, Eczema and Psoriasis
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Neurological diseases: Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Cognitive decline, Migraines, Headaches, and Neuropathy
- Inherited genetic mutations such as MTHFR
- Lyme Disease, Environmental Illness, Chronic viral infections
- Mood Disorders: Depression, Anxiety, ADD/ADHD, Postpartum depression
- Supportive Cancer Care
We offer in-office diagnosis and natural therapy treatments for your sudden and acute illness. And if you should need an antibiotic, we can give you that too.
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Strep Throat
- Colds and Flus
- Upper Respiratory Infections such as: Sinusitis, Bronchitis and Ear Infections