Dr. Dan Reed, N.D.
Dr. Reed graduated from the University of Wisconsin Madison, and had the good fortune of studying abroad in Florence, Italy during his Junior year. After getting a small taste of the world he was fascinated, and decided to spend 2 more years studying languages and teaching English in France and China. While teaching in China, he became sick from allergies and environmental contaminants, but found relief from the natural treatments he received, opening his eyes to the power of natural medicine. After returning home and researching medical programs, he realized Naturopathic medicine was a perfect fit.
Dr. Reed feels very fortunate to be doing the work that he does. In his own words:
I'm consistently impressed by the strength of my patients. As a Naturopathic Doctor, I have the pleasure of working with remarkable, dedicated patients, and I love watching them reach their potential. Sometimes, during the journey, I learn new things about myself. Everyone's story is so different, and each person's story inspires me in some way to be better and work harder.
Dr. Reed understands that you are a person and not a diagnosis. First and foremost, he will empower you to take control of your own health journey with the goal of improving the way you feel every day.
During a visit with Dr. Reed, he will develop an individualized treatment plan tailored to your needs that includes exercise, diet, and natural medicines. He believes in using a practical approach, and the minimum amount of medications and supplements necessary to achieve your health goals.
Dr. Reed welcomes patients of all ages, genders and walks of life.
Dr. Reed provides the following services:
- Heart and lung health screenings and management of heart and lung problems
- Digestive Health: Food allergy testing, management of irritable bowel syndrome, SIBO, and gut infections
- Allergy Care: food and environmental allergy management
- Environmental Medicine: Helping to regain health after metal or mold exposure
- Men's Health: Working with men to become vibrant and virile
- Pain Management: Improvement of pain related to injury or inflammation
- Athlete's Medicine: Helping to improve injuries, old and new, through physical medicine and deep tissue bodywork
- Intravenous nutrients
- Thyroid care
- Integrative mental health & addiction