Dr. Leslie Peterson, N.D.
Dr. Peterson loves to work with people who are serious about their healing journey. She understands that investing in your healthcare requires establishing a trusting relationship with your care provider. Dr. Peterson listens to you, answers your questions, and provides natural medicine solutions unlike any medical provider you’ve worked with. As a Naturopathic Physician, Leslie believes in supporting nature's intention for healing by treating your whole being: body, mind and spirit. Your body’s needs are unique - so your treatment must be just right for you!
"My lifelong love of nature coupled with knowing from an early age that “I want to be a doctor when I grow up” formed the foundation for what would become my work in the world. In 1990 my passion for cooking nutritious healing foods led me to Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington to study nutrition. Within a few short weeks it was clear that the naturopathic medical program was to become my future. After six rigorous years of study I was granted my Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine degree, with a specialty in midwifery and women’s health.
"Ten years, and three medical practices later I founded Full Circle Care in downtown Salt Lake City with the intention of specializing in women’s healthcare. But the growing awareness of, and vital need for naturopathic and integrative medical providers in Utah inspired me to expand my practice and accessibility giving birth to Full Circle Care.
"Providing care to men and women seeking a more holistic approach to their health is really my specialty. Countless patients suffering from chronic illness, fatigue, hormone imbalance, digestive problems, mood disorders, and more – all have taught me the importance of compassionate healing. Those seeking hope, a fresh perspective, increased vitality and healthy living have inspired me to continue to learn and grow as a provider to better serve our communities’ need for successful healing solutions."
You are a great fit to work with Dr. Peterson if you:
- Are exhausted, over-stressed and ready to have more energy so you can show up for your life with strength and empowerment.
- Are interested in exploring bioidentical hormones as a way to enhance your well-being and add life to your years.
- Are looking for an “integrative gynecologist” for any of your women’s health needs and conditions.
- Are looking for an effective alternative to a healthcare system that has failed you.
- Want a doctor who will help you understand the root causes of your illness and treat you as a whole person – not just give you a prescription for a symptom.